Flaget Memorial Hospital Presents 2nd Annual HeartChase June 22
Flaget Memorial Hospital Foundation, part of KentuckyOne Health, will present the 2nd annual HeartChase on Saturday, June 22, to benefit the American Heart Association.
HeartChase is a unique fundraising event brings friends and neighbors together in teams of two to five people for a competition to solve puzzles and complete challenges in a race around town to see who can earn the most points before the game ends. The event will span about a mile around downtown Bardstown and participants will pass through 10-15 checkpoints along the way. Awards will also be given to recognize the best costumes and teams that raise the most funds.
What: 2nd Annual American Heart Association HeartChase presented by Flaget Memorial Hospital
When: Saturday, June 22, 2013
9:30 a.m. Start
11-11:30 a.m. Finish and Awards
Where: Starting/Finish Line - Spalding Hall lawn
114 North 5th Street, Bardstown
· B-roll of participants partaking in the HeartChase
· Interviews with HeartChase participants
· Interviews with Sue Downs, president, Flaget Memorial Hospital
· Heather Mattingly, director, cardiopulmonary services, Flaget Memorial Hospital
· Debra Eichenberger, youth market director, American Heart Association