Community and Work Re-Entry
Preventing on-the-job injuries and ensuring timely return to work are the foundation of Frazier Rehab Institute’s Return to Work Program. Frazier helps companies by going on-site to make specific ergonomic or functional recommendations for changes to the job site. When injuries occur, the comprehensive Return to Work Program offers services ranging from acute care to structured work re-conditioning. Most important, these industrial athletes are encouraged to reach their highest level of fitness, workplace safety and productivity.
Program Goals and Benefits
- Help employees stay healthy through proper understanding and performance of their job tasks
- Minimize lost work time through the progressive Return to Work Program
- Reduce the risk of re-injury through prevention, pain management and education specific to each job
- Industry-specific prevention, wellness and ergonomic evaluations
- Job site analysis and suggestions for injury-specific prevention
- Post-offer screenings
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Work re-conditioning with state-of-the-art equipment and realistic job simulation
- Individual/group education and training
- Job modification recommendations
Before You Choose . . .
Know that early referral is essential for a successful and timely return to work. Frazier Rehab Institute has the experience, facilities and depth to meet any employer or employee needs.
For more information about the Return to Work Program or any services of Frazier Rehab Institute, please call (502) 582-7490.