The new 15-story, state-of–the-art Frazier Rehab and Neuroscience Center is home to Frazier Rehab Institute’s 135-bed, acute rehab hospital. The sixth floor is dedicated to providing comprehensive outpatient services for patients with neurological diagnoses. Included on the floor are the Movement Disorders Program outpatient clinic, therapy services, a clinical research area, and the Bill Collins Parkinson’s Patient Resource and Education Center.
Accredited by the Joint Commission, Frazier Rehab Institute combines the expertise of its team with this unique facility to offer the most advanced rehab therapies in an attractive, comfortable environment. Features include:
- Spectacular views of the city skyline in therapy gyms, patient rooms and the multipurpose dining room
- Private family education rooms
- Full-spectrum hospital services provided 24-hours-a-day including lab, x-ray, diagnostic imaging and certified respiratory therapy
- Admissions 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week
- Large, comfortable, private and semi-private patient rooms
- In-house physician services and medical direction by physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists
- JCAHO and CARF accredited programs
- Spacious, comfortable, private patient rooms and bathrooms
- 42-inch plasma screen televisions
- Free cable and internet access
Treatment areas have been specially designed and equipped with the therapy needs of the neurologic patient in mind. Frazier’s therapeutic approaches and equipment address difficulty with balance, sitting, mobility, self-care, vision, cognition, behavior, emotions, communication and swallowing.