Twenty-five of Louisville’s preeminent OB/GYNs from group practices that include Louisville Physicians for Women, Louisville OB/GYN, Partners in Women’s Health and Total Woman are coming together to form a new physician partnership: Premier Gynecology and Obstetrics (PGO).
PGO will be affiliated with Jewish Hospital Medical Center East for leading-edge diagnostic imaging and gynecological surgical procedures.
Together, these trusted physicians and Medical Center East will offer women a respectful, advanced and professional healthcare experience unlike any other.
“Our vision for this new partnership is to become Kentucky’s premier women’s health program and offer patients a new standard-setting level of care,” said Kimberly Alumbaugh, M.D., Executive Director of Women’s Services at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s HealthCare.”
The new Premier Gynecology and Obstetrics will feature:
- physicians and staff who are completely focused on women’s health
- personalized care from physicians who are present and take time to really listen
- assistance in coordinating services outside of the physician’s office
- access to the latest treatments and techniques
- improved care through physician collaboration
Jewish Hospital Medical Center East, in collaboration with PGO, will offer:
- proven high-quality, cost-effective care
- “one-stop” location for diagnostics and surgery
- leading-edge technology
- fast-track results reporting
- enhanced patient-focused care experience distinguished by personalized attention and patient privacy
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call:
Partners in Women’s Health
Louisville Physicians for Women
Susan G. Bornstein, MD, PLLC
For a listing of Premier Gynecology & Obstetrics Physicians, please click here.