For Physicians: Reasons to Refer to Frazier Neuropsychology and Psychology Services
If you are a physician seeking answers to any of the following questions, a referral for Frazier’s neuropsychology and psychology services may be appropriate:
- Does my patient have cognitive changes as a result of a neurological injury or disease?
- What is the nature and extent of the change or loss?
- What impact will the specific cognitive problems have on their everyday functioning?
- How likely is the patient to be able to return to work or school?
- Can rehabilitation help my patient function better – for instance, return to work or school? If so, which specific services would help?
- How well will my patient be able to function at home and in the community?
- Is my patient safe to drive?
- Are cognitive changes due to emotional factors, disease or both?
- I think my patient has mild dementia. Can you help me track changes over time?
To schedule an appointment for a Frazier neuropsychological or psychological evaluation, call (502) 585-3472 or FAX an order with your questions to (812) 941-6276.