Social media is changing the way the world communicates and at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s HealthCare, we are no different. Or maybe we are.
We are proud to be the first hospital in Louisville to develop a unique iPhone and Blackberry app to serve the needs of our patients. The JHSMH application, available in iTunes* and the Blackberry app store, is free and allows you to perform such tasks as:
- Finding a physician near you by searching by exact address and even requesting an appointment
- Registering for events
- Keeping track of the latest JHSMH news
- Receiving interesting health news and tips
- Monitoring your food intake with a calorie tracker and food diary (including now being able to search for a food by exact name as opposed to food group)
- Determining if you are in a healthy weight range with a BMI calculator
- Watching videos on the JHSMH YouTube channel
We want to hear from you on our other social media sites as well! Become a fan on Facebook or follow us on YouTube and Twitter for updates on JHSMH news and health news and tips. Let us know your experience at our many hospitals, rehab facilities and physician offices on our social media sites or by sending us a message.
You can also sign up for updates on health news and tips from JHSMH by texting JEWISH to 511511.
Message & Data rates may apply.
Text HELP to 511511 for information or email email@example.com for SMS assistance.
Text STOP to 511511 to cancel alerts.
About our iPhone App
*iTunes required to download and install. If you do not have on your phone or PC, this must be done first.