Workers Comp/Occupational Health
Our Business Is To Help Your Business
Jewish EmployCare is a comprehensive occupational health program that offers access to a wide range of preventive treatment and wellness services beyond traditional worker’s compensation services. The Jewish EmployCare philosophy centers on injury management, with a focus on prevention and wellness, resulting in fewer lost work days, decreased worker’s compensation claims and a healthier, safer workforce. Multiple locations with “no appointment needed” and an Occupational Physician on-call 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, makes Jewish EmployCare the number one choice for occupational services.
- Workers’ Compensation Treatment
- Drug and Alcohol Screenings
- Department of Transportation Exams
- Annual, Firefighter, Pre-placement and Fitness for Duty Exams
- Health Safety and Wellness Consultative Services