Jewish Physician Group- Neurology
The Jewish Physician Group at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare is searching for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist interested in potential for collaboration with outstanding academic program. All sub-specialties considered.
- Employed opportunity through the Jewish Physician Group, the employed physician network of Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s HealthCare
- Inpatient and outpatient work
- Generous income guarantee and bonus potential
- Shared call coverage
- Existing volume in place to support additional physician
- For more information please contact Travis Carr at 502-526-2703 email@example.com, or Joanie Lustig at 502-526-2703 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executive/Physician level benefits package includes:
- Family health and dental insurance
- Malpractice coverage
- CME/Dues allowance
- Paid time off and extended illness benefit
- 403b, and 457 retirement plans
- Disability and Life Insurance provided
- and more….
200 Abraham Flexner Way
Louisville, KY 40202
Jewish Hospital opened in 1905 with a mission to provide all patients with the highest quality care and a strong emphasis on research and education. Today, Jewish Hospital is a 462-bed, internationally renowned, high-tech tertiary referral center located in downtown Louisville, developing leading-edge advancements in a vast number of specialties and services.
Many of the hospital’s clinical programs have achieved national rankings for excellence. Noted for numerous medical firsts in Kentucky, the nation and the world, Jewish Hospital is the site of the nation's first four hand transplants, and the world's first and second successful AbioCor™ Implantable Replacement Heart transplant. The hospital is federally designated to perform all five solid organ transplants - heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
Services located on the Jewish Hospital Medical Campus include but are not limited to:
- The Heart and Lung Institute, located in the Rudd Heart & Lung Building, offering the most complete range of cardiovascular and pulmonary services available anywhere in the region. The Institute is also home to multiple clinical trials, bringing the latest medical advancements and research to the bedside.
- Hand and Microsurgery, providing comprehensive hand and upper extremity care and 24-hour emergency trauma teams headed by physicians with the world-renowned Kleinert, Kutz & Associates.
- The Transplant Center, a joint program with the University of Louisville School of Medicine, which performs five solid organ transplants - heart, lung, liver, pancreas and kidney.
- The Neuroscience Institute, a certified Stroke Center, treating injuries and diseases affecting the brain, spine and nervous system.
- Orthopaedics, providing a wide range of orthopaedic surgeries, including minimally-invasive options.
- A comprehensive array of minimally-invasive surgical options, including the daVinci robotic surgery system. These and other outpatient surgical options are located in the Outpatient Care Center.
- A full array of outpatient care services including surgery and diagnostics. This includes a full array of imaging services this includes but is not limited to PET CT, Open MRI and mammography.
Jewish Hospital is the flagship facility for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare (JHSMH), a regional health network that includes over 70 facilities, more than 7,500 employees and 1,412 patient beds in Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Louisville a one-of-a-kind place with universal appeal. It's the friendly faces and warm welcome of people throughout the community that keep visitors coming back for more of Louisville's genuine hospitality.
Louisville, Kentucky is a unique blend of old and new, charm and sophistication, urban and antique. From the scenic view of the mighty Ohio River to the easy pace of the Churchill Downs backside, Louisville is a recreation resource for visitors of all tastes and all ages. Its all part of the southern hospitality found here in Louisville…Looavuhl…or Looeyville…your kind of place, any way you say it!
100 East Liberty
Louisville, KY 40202