Jewish Physician Group - Moonlighting - After Hours
The Jewish Physician Group at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare is currently looking for physicians to staff their After Hours Programs located throughout the city of Louisville.
The ideal candidate will be trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds and should be comfortable seeing children and adults in an outpatient setting. Physician must have a current Kentucky Medical License. Compensation is based on an hourly rate plus bonuses based on volume. This is a PRN position.
If you or someone you know is interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Travis Carr at 502-526-2703 email@example.com, or Joanie Lustig at 502-526-2703 firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Moonlighting Opportunity!
200 Abraham Flexner Way
Louisville, KY 40202
Jewish Hospital opened in 1905 with a mission to provide all patients with the highest quality care and a strong emphasis on research and education. Today, Jewish Hospital is a 462-bed, internationally renowned, high-tech tertiary referral center located in downtown Louisville, developing leading-edge advancements in a vast number of specialties and services.
Many of the hospital’s clinical programs have achieved national rankings for excellence. Noted for numerous medical firsts in Kentucky, the nation and the world, Jewish Hospital is the site of the nation's first four hand transplants, and the world's first and second successful AbioCor™ Implantable Replacement Heart transplant. The hospital is federally designated to perform all five solid organ transplants - heart, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
Services located on the Jewish Hospital Medical Campus include but are not limited to:
- The Heart and Lung Institute, located in the Rudd Heart & Lung Building, offering the most complete range of cardiovascular and pulmonary services available anywhere in the region. The Institute is also home to multiple clinical trials, bringing the latest medical advancements and research to the bedside.
- Hand and Microsurgery, providing comprehensive hand and upper extremity care and 24-hour emergency trauma teams headed by physicians with the world-renowned Kleinert, Kutz & Associates.
- The Transplant Center, a joint program with the University of Louisville School of Medicine, which performs five solid organ transplants - heart, lung, liver, pancreas and kidney.
- The Neuroscience Institute, a certified Stroke Center, treating injuries and diseases affecting the brain, spine and nervous system.
- Orthopaedics, providing a wide range of orthopaedic surgeries, including minimally-invasive options.
- A comprehensive array of minimally-invasive surgical options, including the daVinci robotic surgery system. These and other outpatient surgical options are located in the Outpatient Care Center.
- A full array of outpatient care services including surgery and diagnostics. This includes a full array of imaging services this includes but is not limited to PET CT, Open MRI and mammography.
Jewish Hospital is the flagship facility for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare (JHSMH), a regional health network that includes over 70 facilities, more than 7,500 employees and 1,412 patient beds in Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Louisville a one-of-a-kind place with universal appeal. It's the friendly faces and warm welcome of people throughout the community that keep visitors coming back for more of Louisville's genuine hospitality.
Louisville, Kentucky is a unique blend of old and new, charm and sophistication, urban and antique. From the scenic view of the mighty Ohio River to the easy pace of the Churchill Downs backside, Louisville is a recreation resource for visitors of all tastes and all ages. Its all part of the southern hospitality found here in Louisville…Looavuhl…or Looeyville…your kind of place, any way you say it!