Choose your desired feed(s) from the list below:
Subscribing to an RSS News Feed
What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a way to receive headlines and other web content directly to your desktop. The RSS links on this website allow you to receive our latest announcements automatically in your favorite news reader. RSS feed availabiliy is indicated with this icon:
Why use RSS?
There are a number of benefits to using RSS, including:
- You choose what interests you. RSS allows you to select the type of news and information you receive from many different websites including news, sports, blogs whatever you like.
- News reader can be customized to retrieve news as often as you need - once a day or every five mintues
- Cut down on SPAM. Because RSS requires you to download a news reader, you aren't subscribing to e-mail lists, which can increase your risk of getting unwanted SPAM e-mail.
To view a new feed in your RSS Aggregator (Choosing a News Aggregator):
- Copy the URL/shortcut that corresponds to the topic that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your reader.
My Yahoo! users:
- Click on the "Add to My Yahoo!" button above.
- Follow the instructions for adding the feed to your My Yahoo! page.
Choosing a News Aggregator
RSS news feeds require reader software. Several modern browsers are equipped with feed reading capabilities. There are also many stand-alone and browser plug-in options available. Some popular readers include:
Browser-Based Readers & Services: